Mar 4, 2010

Celebrate Life!!!

Blessings pour down from the heavens for my Father today...It is his born day, earth day, birth day....He has almost been on the earth 75 years and I will tell you a little bit about him...He is the most spiritual man I know..He has been the greatest example I have had in my life on what a real man is and just a real human being and person of G-D...He is a man of his word, only speaks words of wisdom,never waste his words and breath on foolish, wasteful language. He is known as an honest, trustworthy, upright man...I've never seen him cheat, lie, steal or heard of anyone ever saying anything bad about him. To me, he is a saint..Grew up seeing him every night praying on knees, so humble to the Creator...On my spiritual journey when I read about Saints and Prophets and their character..I said, wow!! this is my father, surely G-d has sent me a saint..Love and appreciate great fathers while they are here!!!

Light, Love, Blessings and Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment