May 10, 2011

Where have you been?

Where have you been? Some may ask this question.


My debut album "TASLEEM" came out a few years ago and now I am about to release a few projects. It took me a minute because I am also a radio host and I meet so many talented artist and individuals that have greatly inspired me. They are on such dynamic and professional levels, I am deeply humbled. With this said, I learned so much in the last few years to help me expand and grow as a human and artist. Also I had the honor to work and study with some great composers and musicians. So the next projects, I will share my growth and my new experiences. I am working to put it into the msuic,etc to bring you something so organic and totally me, well the me where I am at this time; to show and express my growth and experiecne. I love to sing, so I will sing more. I started singing as a child in church and this is something that I want to put into my next projects. I had to learn to embrace my alto unique tones and go with it to create my sound from my soul...

I pray you love the new projects. I feel like a new person. It feels like I just got started in my career!!!

Oh, I also feel new after having a baby! I will talk about that next post..God willing...

I have so much love to give....


Love, light, peace and many blessings..

TAS

No comments:

Post a Comment