Jun 2, 2011

"Custom Design and Style" by FIRDAUSEE

For those of you who know me, you know I was born a Fashionista! It's in my DNA! I have been a Designer, Tailor, Stylist, Model etc since a teenager...I've had collections both for men and women over the years...But mainly custom designing and styling for individuals and artists! That is one of my favorite things to do...

I've always had private clients. I am now officially taking orders for others to make custom creations! My company is "FIRDAUSEE" which means the "Highest Paradise" and that is how you will feel adorning yourself with the garment...I design with love, passion and expertise....

Contact me for a unique one of kind custom design or to be your Stylist for a video, photoshoot or event. Also I'm a Fashion Consultant personalizing for your professional or social needs.


773.299.0142 or tasleem19@gmail.com for inquiries or more info...

WEBSITE COMING SOON!!! stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment